The mayor of London, Sadiq Khan, is hoping to introduce a scheme that would ...
Elected officials are rallying outside of the Rikers Island Detention Complex on January 13 ...
[This article is excerpted from Stop Smoking Start Vaping by Dr. Colin Mendelsohn. Copyright ...
My motivation for being a drug-user organizer has always been to build a different ...
- New Jersey Governor Signs Bills to Expand Harm Reduction
- Baltimore and Boston’s Non-Prosecution Policies Now at Grave Risk
- New Vermont Bill Seeks to Decriminalize Drug Possession and Sharing
- Tobacco Harm Reduction Is for the Birds, According to the CDC
- California to Offer Contingency Management for Stimulant Use on Medicaid
- Is 2022 the Year California Decriminalizes Psychedelics?
- New Jersey Legislation to Remove Key Barriers for Syringe Programs
- When Smokers With No Plans to Quit Try Vaping, They Often Quit Anyway
- Watch: The War on Vaping Closes a Shop in East Harlem
In “It Just Starts All Over Again,”Filter interviews patients and staff at a methadone clinic, as well as drug policy expert Deborah Smalls. Why can’t access to this lifesaving medication be improved?.
Filter speaks with harm reduction activists in the Philippines, who work in the face of President Duterte’s murderous drug war.
“Nicotine Hunger,” an original Filter video, features Louise Ross, a pioneering British harm reductionist whose work includes introducing vaping to smokers in a mental health hospital.
On a Saturday night two years ago, Stann Fransisco was driving back home to New Mexico after visiting their parents ...