President Donald Trump finished his overture at this year’s Rx Drug Abuse and Heroin ...
The range and intensity of coercion in addiction treatment isn’t well recognized. Yet coercion ...
I had a counselor look me in the eye the other week and say, ...
Who hasn’t taken a break from dreadful news cycles to have a good laugh ...
- Maine Legislators Choose Stigma Over Science in Shameful SCS Decision
- Global Drug Survey: Large Majority of Cocaine Users Would Pay More for Safer, “Fair Trade” Supply
- When a Prosecutor Throws His Money Around to Keep His County “Tough on Crime”
- Innovative Canadian “Street Degree” Empowers Peer Harm Reduction Workers
- Architect of Philippines Drug War Elected to Senate on Death Penalty Platform
- How Technology Is Rapidly Advancing Overdose-Resistant Bathrooms
- Bolsonaro Bans Harm Reduction, Escalates Drug War
- Three Recent Stories Illustrate the Media’s Ongoing Drug-War Propaganda
- “Denver’s Just the First Domino”—City Dramatically Decriminalizes “Magic” Mushrooms
- Gilead Relinquishes Its PrEP Patent—But Did It Mislead Investors?
- Dispatches: By Christopher Moraff
This original Filter video features a courageous Philippines harm reduction organization working in the context of President Rodrigo Duterte’s murderous drug war.
“It Just Starts All Over Again,” an original Filter video by Helen Redmond, takes us inside a methadone clinic—and the problems with the system.
“Nicotine Hunger,” an original Filter video, features Louise Ross, a pioneering British harm reductionist whose work includes introducing vaping to smokers in a mental health hospital.
Katherine was on the subway home from a meeting with her Alcoholics Anonymous sponsor when it hit. They had just ...
[The map above shows naloxone providers’ reports of whether naloxone confiscations from local clients are: Not a Problem (white); A ...