What I’ve learned is that [syringe exchange programs] are everywhere,” says Jamie Favaro, founder ...
It was 4:45 am on March 13, 2016. My phone was ringing over and ...
Opioids like heroin and fentanyl have grabbed the media and legislative spotlight—from soaring overdose ...
You know psychedelic medicine is having its moment when it’s the subject of a No. ...
- Student Occupation Pressures NYU to Divest from Under-Fire Prison Food Supplier Aramark
- Pennsylvania Prosecutors Brought 186 Drug-Induced Homicide Charges in 2017
- Would You Pay More for Fair Trade Cocaine?
- Trump’s Latest Rabid Tweet: “Death Penalty for Distributors and Pushers, the Results Will Be Incredible!”
- Trump calls China’s Fentanyl Regulation Promise a “Game Changer.” It’s Not.
- Harm Reductionists Should Remember the Real-World Reasons for Abstinence-Only Messaging in Communities of Color
- Is Ariana Grande’s “Thank U, Next” Disrespectful to Mac Miller?
- George H.W. Bush’s TV Crack Stunt Exemplified the Cruelty of His Drug Policies
- Dispatches: By Christopher MoraffA Filter Column
“It Just Starts All Over Again,” an original Filter video by Helen Redmond, takes us inside a methadone clinic—and the problems with the system.
This short documentary, created by Filter editor Helen Redmond, portrays people with a psychiatric diagnosis who smoke.
An original Filter interview with Dr. Riccardo Polosa, professor of Internal Medicine at the University of Catania, Italy, and a world-renowned researcher into tobacco harm reduction.
Public opinion is souring on the criminalization of drug use. But what prevents this from translating into practice? While politicians ...