Behavioral-developmental challenges in childhood and addiction problems in adulthood are two sides of the ...
Bree Cassell first injected heroin when she was 15 years old. Despite wanting to ...
Dr. Peter Sjostedt-H is something of a rockstar “philosopher of mind.” His specializations include ...
It’s one of the defining images of modern policing. High-ranking officers lined up at ...
- Harm Reduction Is Growing in Scotland––But So Are Overdose Deaths
- What Happens When a Syringe Exchange Is Shut Down
- Three Takeaways From Filter’s Tobacco Harm Reduction and Health Justice Event
- Maine Legislators Choose Stigma Over Science in Shameful SCS Decision
- Global Drug Survey: Large Majority of Cocaine Users Would Pay More for Safer, “Fair Trade” Supply
- When a Prosecutor Throws His Money Around to Keep His County “Tough on Crime”
- Innovative Canadian “Street Degree” Empowers Peer Harm Reduction Workers
- Architect of Philippines Drug War Elected to Senate on Death Penalty Platform
- How Technology Is Rapidly Advancing Overdose-Resistant Bathrooms
- Bolsonaro Bans Harm Reduction, Escalates Drug War
- Dispatches: By Christopher Moraff
This original Filter video features a courageous Philippines harm reduction organization working in the context of President Rodrigo Duterte’s murderous drug war.
“It Just Starts All Over Again,” an original Filter video by Helen Redmond, takes us inside a methadone clinic—and the problems with the system.
“Nicotine Hunger,” an original Filter video, features Louise Ross, a pioneering British harm reductionist whose work includes introducing vaping to smokers in a mental health hospital.
I had a counselor look me in the eye the other week and say, “No drug user can be a ...
[The map above shows naloxone providers’ reports of whether naloxone confiscations from local clients are: Not a Problem (white); A ...